Other help available

If you are unable to pay your rent or bills due to money problems, there may be some extra help available.

You may not know about them, but there are actually many more benefits than just jobseeker's allowance, housing benefit, and Universal Credit that people can claim. These - along with other extra financial help such as Discretionary Housing Payments - could help you if you are struggling and ease some of the pressure caused by low income or benefit changes.

The following pages will give you some basic information and advice about other help available: